|'Hotel New Otani Singapore - On the historic banks of the Singapore River.'
- Along the banks of the historic Singapore River, next to the exciting Clarke Quay, mere minutes away from the central business hub and famed Orchard Road shopping paradise - yet, comfortably snuggled beyond the hustle and bustle of the city to offer its guests a relaxing retreat with an inviting old world charm...Only one hotel can offer you a true advantage of the best of both worlds, Hotel New Otani. Come, step into a world of traditional hospitality...and embrace the heart and soul of Singapore!
||Hotel New Otani is graciously endowed with 408 newly-refurbished rooms, including 22 luxurious suites. Revel in a visual fluidity of warm, soothing hues - complemented with a spectacular view of the historic Singapore River and Fort Canning Park from most balconies. You'll find our rooms equipped with the very best of modern amenities for your absolute comfort and convenience.
||* Multimedia Internet computer in every room
* Fully-computerised bedside panel
* Central air conditioning
* International direct dialling telephone facilities
* Voice mail
* Work desk, stationery, fax and computer modem outlets
* Colour television with 24-hour in-house movies
* Radio and in some rooms AM/FM stereo cassette
* Well stocked mini bar and regrigerator
* Complimentary coffee, tea and instant soup
* Yukata robes
* Separate shower compartment
* Vanity table
* All baths in Italian marble
||Our roomy suites include a Japanese Suite furnished with traditional tatami mats and bamboo screens. Our executive and family suites offer a relaxing abode of luxury with extra twin or double sofa beds for your absolute pleasure.
- Alarm Clock
- Beauty Salon
- Business Center
- Concierge Level
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Handicap Facilities
- Express Check Out
- Mini Bar
- Modem Jack
- Meeting Facilities
- Non-Smoking Room
- Room Service
- Cable TV
- VIP Floor
||Changi International 20 minutes
||This is the place to unwind...to sip on your favourite cocktail and immerse yourself in an enchanting medley of pop, jazz and golden oldies from our versatile band.
||Just a stone's throw away is nostalgic Chinatown with shops offering interesting knick-knacks, and many great restaurants to pick from.
|Points of Interest:
||Located ten minutes away, the Historic Museum & Art Gallery offers the viewer a taste of history and culture not found elsewhere.
||6:00pm day of arrival